parnsipsnipperparnsipsnipper

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

AWESOME

Wow. Really good. Stuck on level 13. I don' know what to do with that stupid cannon and how to power the push bot. Aargh! Anyway, very great and original game. Keep it up!

Doodle God Doodle God

Awesome

This is totally addicting and really clever. It is really satisfying when you get a really cool one without using the hints. My seventy third element was beer!

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Not as good as first

I think it's trying to much to be like Age of Mythology. The Upgrade system is kind of annoying but it was also very fun no matter. I still think the first is better because of its simplicity. And also, why do the Egyptians come after the Greeks? Still pretty good though.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

So glad I found this!

Awesome game! You did a really good job on this. It was really cool how you had to find all of the solutions to the different obstacles and attacks by just experimenting with the keys. My only criticism is that switching off from the w and s keys is annoying for a reflex game. Otherwise it was great. High quality. Although not historically accurate with the whole story line, it worked very well. Near perfect!