parnsipsnipperparnsipsnipper

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

OMFG there is a God!

this made me laugh so hard, especially at the super long names and the secret technique. Hilarious.

Batman vs Ducky Batman vs Ducky

funny

Liked the animation a lot, especially the Joker. Really good job. Very funny and random.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

This video is almost ORGASMIC

Weird. Awesome. What else can I say? The voice for salad fingers is pretty funny/ weird.

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

AWESOME

Wow. Really good. Stuck on level 13. I don' know what to do with that stupid cannon and how to power the push bot. Aargh! Anyway, very great and original game. Keep it up!

Doodle God Doodle God

Awesome

This is totally addicting and really clever. It is really satisfying when you get a really cool one without using the hints. My seventy third element was beer!

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Not as good as first

I think it's trying to much to be like Age of Mythology. The Upgrade system is kind of annoying but it was also very fun no matter. I still think the first is better because of its simplicity. And also, why do the Egyptians come after the Greeks? Still pretty good though.

Benjadaninja- Neo Cortex Benjadaninja- Neo Cortex

but its not a rap! Whaaaaa?

Agh! You said this was a rap! The beat is pretty good, actually really good. It has a lot of potential if you are actually going to add some vocals to this. And also the cutting in and out didn't work in some of the places. Some of the cutting was good but there was some that totally lost it for me. Could be better but what you have is really good so make more awesome songs and don't advertise songs as something that they are not.

If I sound harsh I am really sorry, I don't want it sound like that. Anyway, good job!

Games [7000] Games [7000]

Nice!

The first 10/10 I've ever given! This is awesome. Add some eerie lyrics and this might be my favorite song! Really cool how you kind of fused some classical elements with hip-hop beats. And the background vocals make it really spooky and different! Keep it up man!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Sweetsickles!

Awesome. Are these the actual sounds Link makes in Legend of Zelda? Anyways this awesome. The video that accompanies it is also very funny.

waldo waldo

Good Job!

When I look at him it just makes me laugh (in a good way). Great simplicity.

Bounty Vaders Bounty Vaders

Awesome!

Really cool. I don;t know what the hell anyone was thinking when they scored this less than a five. Really funny and creative. I also like all your other stuff too. Keep at it!

doctormario responds:

Thanks a lot. You're gonna love the next one. :)

Squidbillies Squidbillies

Whoah.

That's funny. I didn't notice it until I read a comment , but that is one of the guys from squidbillies. Pretty funny, along with the rest of the picture.